Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 18, 2011

ALQS4


This is contender #2 for ALQS4. (Unfinished as yet – in case you didn’t notice.)


hanging


Its foil, fusible webbing, tissue paper, organza, stitch and half rusted buttons.


Close ups:


hanging2


hanging3









Have got another couple of ideas I want to try out, if I have time, then I will need help in deciding which one to send off. :)


Also been putting together a few samples for a workshop I have coming up in a couple of weeks down in Kent. I think you can guess what the subject is.


letters


letters2


letters3


sample1


sample1a


xpanda[rint


xp close




And that’s about the sum total of my week!


Unfortunately, this lovely weather we’ve been having means the pace at work has started to pick up – and I have started to slow down. *LOL*




Posted by R2blog . R2blog auto post for blogspot. Download at http://R2blogger.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment